Collection and analysis of secondary information, of the data from various open sources. Secondary information – data that represent the results of other research or studies.
The most frequent purpose of office research represents the analysis of domestic and foreign market industry
ADVANTAGES OF OFFICE RESEARCHES:
– The speed of data collection;
– The costs of comparatively low works.
SOURCES OF OFFICE RESEARCHES:
– Data of the Department of Statistics;
– Syndicate data research; database;
– Publications and governamental materials, development programs, information about the budget and government expenses;
– Internet source, (Publications, insider information, statements from forums etc );
– Mass Media;
The office researches are notthe basic specialization of our company, but by solving a series of problems the combination of office research with primary data collection provides an optimal effect.